The Clarice Cliff Website™    Claricecliff 'Online'™    Members Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The 'Online' Classic Forums  Hop To Forums  Book Reviews    The new 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' book.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' book. Login/Join

Premium Member
 Pete C
posted
My copy of Greg's new book arrived today. It is really fantastic, packed full of original images and information the title lives up to all thats promised.
Well done Greg.
Moderator's note: Please see Clarice Cliff for Collectors for full details of this title.

Premium Member
 Andrew Casey
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Well done Greg
Just got your new book and I thinks its excellent.I love the layout and all the images with infomation. Most of all I love the use of ortiginal period images taken by Clarice Cliff

very good
andrew casey

20th Century Ceramics
with Andrew Casey

The CCCC
 The Clarice Cliff Collectors Club™
posted Hide Post
Australian members may like to note the details below for the Australian launch of 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' on Saturday 27th June in Canberra ACT.
  • Meet the author, Greg Slater
  • Show and Tell
  • Refreshments

The new 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' book.

Country: The CCCC is registered in England and Wales as a non profit making organisation owned by its members. Number 3212959.Reply With Quote
Premium Member
 james_b
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up on the Australian launch which I will make the drive to Canberra to attend.
I would love to meet Greg Slater.

Premium Member
 Joel Hunnicutt
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
I just recieved my copy today. I do like the size of the book, rather more manageable than CCC. The photos are wonderful.

posted Hide Post
Tremendous book. Great photographs, and very professionally produced. Full credit to Greg on this one.

Premium Member
 Tom P
posted Hide Post
My copy also arrived today.
Superb book, dare I say better than The Bizarre Affair and a worthy companion to Comprehensively.

two thumbs
'The Bizarre Affair', Copyright © 1988 Louis K. Meisal

Premium Member
 Pete C
posted Hide Post
Its difficult to say anything about the book without appearing sycophantic but what a fantastic title. Everything about it is excellent and some of the archive images truly amazing if only because we have never seen them before.
Well done Greg.

posted Hide Post
I will also look forward to attending the book launch and meeting Greg Slater and hopefully some other members.

I could also bring some pieces down for the show and tell if thats possible.
Moderator's note: Members are welcome to bring pieces to the book launch where there will be a 'Show & Tell'.

posted Hide Post
Just wonderful, and every bit as good as Comprehensively and much better than any of the other books past or present.

Premium Member
 Miriam
posted Hide Post
I can only go with what everybody else is saying, a fantastic book. Thank you Greg.

Premium Member
 Jethro
posted Hide Post
Ijust love the way the book is laid out and all the images from the archives are amazing. A very nice book and at a great price too.

Premium Member
 Seph.J
posted Hide Post
I am not sure about the title of this book having poured over my copy, 'Clarice Cliff For Everybody' would seem more appropriate as it has to be one of the best Clarice books ever written, even better than Comprehensively in terms of who the book is going to appeal to.

Premium Member
 George_1
posted Hide Post
May I just add my delight with the new book, my copy came yesterday and I spent most of the day going through its pages.
Greg you have done us proud again.

Webmaster
 Jonathan Brough
posted Hide Post
It is a stunning book - congratulations to Greg!!

Jonathan.
The Clarice Cliff Website™.
www.claricecliff.co.uk

Country: Clarice Cliff Limited - PO Box 287 - GU14 7FS - UKReply With Quote
Premium Member
 ShaunK
posted Hide Post
Can somebody just confirm whether the title is hardback or softback.
Moderator's note: 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' is a softback publication.

posted Hide Post
From all the positive remarks from the UK members, I can't wait to see the book at the end of the month.

posted Hide Post
Fabulous book made all the better by the very resonable price.

Premium Member
 ian3
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived this morning and I am thrilled with it.
I am amazed at the extent of archive images in the title which sit so well with the newer pictures. A brilliant book.

posted Hide Post
Just received my copyof the new book. This is the best book for a long time, full of new material and well presented,i love the archives shots ,and the displays are just stunning, well done Greg, all the best Peter f