The Clarice Cliff Website™    Claricecliff 'Online'™    Members Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  The 'Online' Classic Forums  Hop To Forums  Book Reviews    The new 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' book.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' book. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have just got my copy and it is absolutely fantastic, the images are beautiful and those from the archives amazing.
The title is every bit as good as Comprehensively in my opinion.

Premium Member
 Doug
posted Hide Post
Is the new book released worldwide now?
Moderator's note: The title 'Clarice Cliff for Collectors' is now available world wide.

posted Hide Post
Clarice Cliff for Collectors is my first Clarice Cliff book and its absolutely fantastic. I love the way it is set out and the images are superb.

Nice one!

Premium Member
 Elaine
posted Hide Post
It is a fantastic book and a very good one for new collectors to cut their teeth on.
I adore my copy which gets looked at every day.

Premium Member
 Colin T
posted Hide Post
Interesting how many copies of Clarice Cliff for Collectors are appearing on eBay, more I think than CCC and most appear to sell.
A sign of how popular Greg's new book really is maybe.

Premium Member
 George_1
posted Hide Post
Sad to note that most of those books sold on eBay are priced higher than the £12.32 Amazon, some are even more than the RRP of £18.95.

The CCCC
 The Clarice Cliff Collectors Club™
posted Hide Post
Christmas offer

To order the new title for only £11.30, saving £7.65 with FREE UK delivery please see Clarice Cliff for Collectors.

Secretary.
The Clarice Cliff Collectors Club.
www.claricecliff.org

Please note: 'The Clarice Cliff Collectors Club' is registered as a 'Not For Profit Organisation' owned by its members and has no affiliations with 'Age Of Jazz Limited', formed in 2000 or its directors, a Messrs Griffin & Hutton who misrepresent themselves by using our registered name in their commercial trading style.

Country: The CCCC is registered in England and Wales as a non profit making organisation owned by its members. Number 3212959.Reply With Quote